Inbound Customer Service Representative
JENS D. OLSON Mobile: 303.328.7025
3175 S. York Street, Englewood, CO 80113 Email: JensOlson89@gmail.com
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ABILITIES
- Planned and led three university-wide food and clothing drives.
- Planned and led a university-wide fund development event for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society raising $2000.
- Developed coworkers by assessing their abilities and listening, then developing a training program.
- Designed and executed a mentoring process to increase their performance.
- Supervised and trained coworkers to ensure risk liability compliance.
- Managed coworker work flow processes and organization to ensure customer satisfaction.
o Guided trainee’s through internal database to provide the right resolution for the customer
o As Philanthropy Chair for my fraternity, collaborated with 4 other Greek organizations for non-profit fund development.
o Organized and developed high volume workflow processes with my team to ensure customer satisfaction.
o Supported my team when stressed to meet customer demand in a timely and safe fashion.
- Assessed problems customer was experiencing to guide them through troubleshooting
- Creatively addressed customer needs with solutions tailored to their specific situation.
- Used networking to resolve problems with fund development events.
- Guided customers through troubleshooting step verbally using simple steps
- Developed verbiage for issues and complicated information regarding customer’s accounts
- Effectively communicated with management and colleagues to resolve issues related to work flow stress.
- Encouraged colleagues to remain with the company when the company was short handed.
- Listened to customer concern and complaint and provided accepted solutions.
- Understood management concerns for liability, compliance and safety and communicated them to colleagues.
- Spoke with colleagues repeatedly to ensure accurate healthy food preparation.
- Dealt directly with both customer complaints and suggestions to report feedback about services
- Directed customers through product offerings to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Listened to customers to provide solutions that would meet their needs and exceed expectations.
- Conducted problem solving with customers to address customer concern.
- Took orders from customers highlighting product offerings and directing their purchasing.
- Worked with customers on the phone and face to face to review product offerings.
- Directed customers to solutions that met company liability requirements.
- Completed a 2 week intensive sales training conference.
- Managed sales in assigned districts.
24/7 InTouch Netflix Customer Support November 2015 to Present
ModMarket Food Service June 2013 to April 2015
Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity Philanthropy Chair 2010-2011
Christy Sports Ski & Patio Assistant Rental Supervisor 2008 - 2011
University of Denver BA in Criminology 2008 -2014
Cherry Creek High School Diploma 2004 -2008