6447 South Dallas Ct. 303.385.3936
Englewood, CO 80111 email@example.com
Human Resources Assistant
Professional Human Resources Assistant with over five years of Administrative and Human Resources experience. Qualifications include:
Bachelor's Degree in H.R. Management December 2015
University of Colorado Denver RELAVANT COURSES:
Compensation Training Project Management Managing Cultural Diversity
Human Resource Management Managing Individuals and Teams
The Translation and Interpreting Center September-October 2016
- Managed all Incoming translation requests
- Provided quotes for clients, assigned and audited each completed projects
- Delivered completed projects in a timely manner to business and personal interpretation clients
Nationwide Fire Protection |American Professional Services May 2016-Present
- Assist Operations Manager in preparing bids and invoices for business responses and marketing
- Keep updated handbooks and training manuals and policy documents
- Assist Operations management team with scheduling of client appointments, service technician work site jobs and maintain calendars
- Coordinate with external vendors on repair and maintenance projects
- Collect and maintained new hire packets and keep updated W2's and I-9 forms and required legal agreements for technicians and future office employees
- Post new job postings on business websites such as Indeed, SmartRecruiters etc.; pre-screen resumes online for hiring new qualified candidates and assist with the hiring process
Compensation Coordinator March-April 2016
- Evaluate job positions, determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary.
- Plan, develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for selecting, promoting, compensating, evaluating, and training workers.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales.
- Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
- Advise managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefit and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports, to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Track and monitor FMLA and Worker's Compensation.
- Perform multi-factor data and cost analysis that may be used in areas such as support of collective bargaining agreements.
- Assess need for and develop job analysis instruments and materials.
- Observe, interview, and survey employees and conduct focus group meetings to collect job, organizational, and occupational information.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining personnel records and handbooks.
- Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Administer employee insurance, pension and savings plans, working with insurance brokers and plan carriers.
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers, and mediate labor disputes and grievances.
- Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
- Analyze organizational, occupational, and industrial data to facilitate organizational functions and provide technical information to business, industry, and government.
- Advise staff of individuals' qualifications.
- Develop, implement, administer and evaluate personnel and labor relations programs, including performance appraisal, affirmative action and employment equity programs.
Account Administrator (Temp) April – October 2015
Great West Financial via Corestaff Staffing
- Responsible for processing of Incoming Rollover, uploading files to the system and clearing rejection on Cash items using Salesforce Business Application.
- Accurately and efficiently processing customer transactions.
- Developing extensive job knowledge by applying written procedures, special handling, plan bulletins, and plan level set up rules.
- Prioritizing and completing all applicable processing in accordance within departmental, corporate, IRS, and Department of Labor.
- Adding enrollments for the participant; Process beneficiary designation requests.
Administrative Assistant (Temp with Nectir Staffing) January - April 2015
- Answered incoming calls for customers to answer necessary questions regarding rental cars and explained billing with existing customers
- Filed and closed pended contracts and set up reservations for new and existing customers
- Called customers to confirm reservations made with Insurance companies, dealerships and auto body shops. Also, did thank you calls and callbacks for last day of Rentals etc.
- Submitted Bin Audits to clarify the status Customer contracts
- Communicated necessary customer inquiries to Management that required their authority or attention
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (did contract part and full time work while in college)
Officeteam|Robert Half April 2008 - Feb. 2014
- Proficient in MS Office Word and Excel 2003-2010, Taleo HR software and Quickbooks
- Assisted Accountants within the company by updating financial records of clients
- Managed of Business calendars. Interfaced with internal and external parties as needed to establish appointments and arranged meetings and teleconferences.
- Prepared written correspondence, documents and reports. Ordered office supplies and ensured being responsible use of company resources within the office.
- Exercised independent judgment is required to plan, prioritized, and organized diversified workload, recommended changes in office practices or procedures.
- Organized and prioritized large volumes of information and calls. Scheduled travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Processed and managed mailings of critical documents, filed and performed other administrative duties
SNI Companies Denver, CO March 2013-April 2013
- Processed employee enrollments and terminations as required.
- Assisted with annual Open Enrollment Period.
- Prepared and maintained related benefits records and reports.
- Track and monitor FMLA and Worker's Compensation
- Processed vendor reports and invoices.
- Supported and facilitate periodic and regular benefit plan evaluations, changes including plan analysis, contract review and employee communications.
- Administered Paid Time Off, Short Term Disability and leave of absence programs.
- Document work flow and work procedures.
Human Resources Intern
DIRECTV Englewood, CO May 2010 to August 2010
- Assisted in communicating of personnel policies and procedures; participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Recorded employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason
- Updated employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Examined employee files to answered inquiries and provided information to authorized persons, prepared and filed reports of accidents and injuries at establishment.
- Assembled and maintained records for use in employee benefits administration.
- Performed, changed reporting and communicated information to employees.
- Assisted in reporting headcount, maintained other records, reports, and logs to conforming to EEO regulations.
- Shadowed employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Provided feedback of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommended new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Supported HR Generalists and Senior HR Manager with reports and task related items.
- Maintained compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment. Participated in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
VOLUNTEER HR RELATED ACTIVITIES:
Volunteer at Dress for Success Career Center Summer/Fall of 2010
President, Vice President, Director of Corporate Relations for SHRM (Society of HR Management-Student Chapter) Fall 2009-2011